The Indiana State Bar Association, in coordination with the Office of the Indiana Attorney General and Feeding Indiana’s Hungry, today announced the winners for this year’s March Against Hunger virtual food drive competition. The following winners from each of the six divisions will receive the “Attorney General’s Cup” trophy at the Association’s Awards Luncheon on Aug. 30.
- Sole Proprietor – Krodel Law Office P.C., Jasper
- Small Firm (2-11 attorneys) – Jones Obenchain LLP, South Bend
- Medium Firm (12-21 attorneys) – Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP, Merrillville
- Large Firm (22-49 attorneys) – Faegre Baker Daniels, Fort Wayne
- X-Large Firm (50+ attorneys) – Barnes & Thornburg, South Bend/Elkhart offices
- Public/Non-Profit/Local Bar – Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, Indianapolis
This year’s March Against Hunger food drive competition took place March 1-31, generating $37,294.78 in monetary donations. Since 2009, the food drive has generated a total of 70,019 pounds of food and $378,730.69 in monetary donations for Indiana food banks.